Synergy is recognized in the Mid-Atlantic region as a quality provider of environmental engineering and consulting services. Our primary service areas and expertise include: soil/groundwater investigation and remediation, brownfields investigation and redevelopment services, construction management and landfill closures, real estate transaction assessments, UST-related projects, regulatory permitting and compliance and litigation support. These services are offered to a wide variety of public and private sector clients including industrial, municipal, legal and real estate developers, city and county governments, and industrial development corporations. Our Clients rely on our support and expertise to help them make important decisions and resolve environmental issues they face.
Synergy’s dedicated staff includes professionals with expertise in the fields of engineering geology, hydrogeology, regulatory compliance/permitting, stormwater compliance, asbestos issues, water supply development and wellhead protection issues, site investigation and remediation, due diligence, and construction management. Our staff also includes field technicians with extensive training and experience in site data collection, documentation, treatment system installation, and operation and maintenance.
- Sample of Synergy’s Expertise:
- Pre-foreclosure assessments and consulting for financial institutions
- Project management CERCLA and RCRA projects
- Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) Grant/Low Interest Loan Program consulting
- Site investigations
- Contaminant fate and transport analysis
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Underground storage tank removal and installation projects (certified personnel in Pennsylvania and New Jersey)
- Brownfields identification and inventory
- Buyer-Seller agreements
- Asbestos and lead paint abatement projects
- Regulatory negotiations
Synergy’s growth over the past 5 years is a direct reflection of the dedication of our staff to provide each and every client with individual attention. We draw on the experiences of all of our staff and commit the necessary resources to complete each project effectively. We owe our growth to the recommendations of our long standing clients. We work with our clients to develop our cost conscious approach to solve their environmental concerns/issues. As an example we have developed Fuel-View as a means to provide “real time” remote monitoring for UST systems in direct response to a client’s concern with compliance issues precipitated by their rapid growth/expansion.